Thursday, October 23, 2014

God's Glory

It is hard some days, but always reassuring to know it is for God's glory.  Today is definitely better than yesterday as I continue my IV antibiotic treatment.  I am one week into it and I sleep a lot better, cough less and not short of breath just to walk from my living room to my bathroom.  Praise the Lord for those things.  My weight has come way down, but am hopeful I can up the pounds some as I continue to feel better and fill my body full of ensure!!

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."  Romans 8:18  This verse speaks of the future glory and hope we have to look forward to.  I find this promise especially comforting during the roughest weeks and days as I struggle through health issues Cystic Fibrosis related.  Romans 8:18-27 shares more about the hope we are so eagerly waiting for and are also verses that can help carry me through.

I seem to be short on words these days, which is not usually a problem for me.  But it seems lately my life has been consumed with sickness and I have to admit need a break form talking about it all the time.  Have had lots of support through meals, rides to appointments and prayer.  Thank the Lord for all the people He has placed in my life to support and encourage me.  How do people do this without the Lord in there life first and foremost and then without family and friends to help keep your thoughts focused!!

Well enough for today and again God Bless you and share a word of encouragement with someone because you never know who needs a little pick me up.

No comments:

2021 Another Year

  Today is February 9th 2021. A new year with many experiences behind and many new experiences on the continued journey of my life. Well tod...