Tuesday, February 9, 2021

2021 Another Year

 


Today is February 9th 2021. A new year with many experiences behind and many new experiences on the continued journey of my life.

Well today is April 15th, Thursday.  Continuing from the previous statement it definitely is a continution of last year with the repitious recording wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, lockdown every other week keeping us apart from family and our church.  I know so many people have been through there own struggles and tough times, trials seeming to never end, including my very own extended family.  Navigating through the last year of Covid-19 has been a challenge for everyone, everywhere, but how does one still remain positive.  These new challenges can bring new perspective and even has created a new learning curve for me, as everyday is like a job to stay alive and enjoy each day to its fullest.
Sometimes life can get a bit chaotic, but how do I maintain a calm, controlled life both physically and mentally amidst a chaotic world.

On Friday the 9th of this month I started a course of IV antibiotics, Ceftazadime 2mg, 3x a day and oral Cipro 750mg 2x a day.  I felt in need of a little tune up due to feeling a little under the weather for the past month.  On the 10th I wrote this message to my family in the morning:

Good morning and the Lord bless you with many blessings today!! "and the dead in Christ shall rise first.  After that we who are still alive and left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.  And so we will be with the Lord forever.  Therefore encourage one another each with these words."               1 Thessalonians 4:16c-18
I am so encouraged by this passage this morning as our struggles here on earth continue, we have this glorious hope as believers to one day be with the Lord.



No comments:

2021 Another Year

  Today is February 9th 2021. A new year with many experiences behind and many new experiences on the continued journey of my life. Well tod...