Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas to you and a very Happy New Year. This has been the most emotional New Year I have ever had. Thinking back over the year and remembering that in March I thought I was living out my last days, possibly not making it to my 49th birthday and now welcoming in 2011. As Gary and I watched the countdown to January the 1st 2011 I told him this was very emotional for me. I made it until 2011 and I am here on earth and not in Heaven yet. I called my Mom and Dad to say Happy New Year and I said I made it, I am still here. My Mom responded back with a very jubilent, PRAISE THE LORD!! That I am doing continuously.
As we all anticipate what is in store for us in this New Year let us make sure we are also ready for our Eternal destination. The Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son." John 3:16, 17, 18

No comments:

2021 Another Year

  Today is February 9th 2021. A new year with many experiences behind and many new experiences on the continued journey of my life. Well tod...