Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jump, Jive & Wail


On February 24th, 2009 a fundrasier for Cystic Fibrosis was held at the Odeon Events Centre in Saskatoon. As you can tell by the photo I spoke at the event, by sharing my story and life lived with CF. My opportunity to speak about Cystic Fibrosis comes at least once a year. I am happy to educate the public about this disease and to share the hope there is for the future of those living with CF today. Thank you to those that support a cause that has touched my life and my families lives in such a personal way. I have been blessed beyond measure and pray that others livng with Cystic Fibrosis will achieve their goals and dreams someday.
"Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble." Psalm 41:1

1 comment:

Lisa's Pic's said...

That's wonderful that you have opportunities to share.

2021 Another Year

  Today is February 9th 2021. A new year with many experiences behind and many new experiences on the continued journey of my life. Well tod...